The day Trip to El Puente del Occidente ( the “suspension bridge of the west”)
Experience the bridge of the west!
The Puente de Occidente, so named because it is located in western Antioquia, Colombia, is a suspension bridge that connects the municipalities of Olaya and Santa Fe de Antioquia, east and west of the Cauca River, respectively. At the time it was considered the seventh largest suspension bridge worldwide.
What’s Included? Personal Guide
- Tour Starts at 8am and ends at 5pm
- Visit to the Puente de Occidente, Sopetran and San Jeronimo
- Minimum 3 Personas per tour
- Moto SYM-CROX 125 with Storage Case for backpacks or souvenirs
- Medellin Scooter Rentals Beer Koozie
- Includes gas for Motos
- 400.000 COP per moto (100.000 COP for extra person on Moto)